We offer a comprehensive and thorough Operator Compliance Audit consultancy service. Often an overlooked area of your business but critically important, is the health of your Operator Licence systems.
We will undertake a compliance and management control health check of your current status and prepare a report and action plan, detailing any steps required to ensure legal compliance. Should you need up-to-date documentation, tools and on-going consultancy then we can provide that too.
Our audit consultancy service will give you peace of mind knowing that your all your systems and documentation are in place and you are operating to the highest possible standards. Are audits are independent, confidential and provide full visibility of your level of compliance with operator licensing.
Why would I need a Operator Compliance Audit?
A compliance audit is recommended if...
- You feel you need a procedural health check or suspect your compliance is not up to standard
- You are a new operator and would like to get off to a good start
- You have been asked by the Traffic Commissioner to complete an independent operator compliance audit
- You have been called to a Public Inquiry and want to make sure you have satisfactory systems in place going forward.
What areas are covered in the audit?
- Operator licence management/company responsibilities
- Vehicle authorisation and operating centre licence check
- Examination of Preventative Maintenance Inspection (PMI) framework and review of inspection frequencies
- Forward Planner check
- Analysis of driver defect reporting systems
- Management of drivers’ hours and records check including:
- Compliance with the requirements of Working Time Directive
- Arrangements for tachograph records analysis including:
- Procedures for following up driver infringements
- Action taken to avoid recurrences of infringements
- Arrangements for training new drivers and refresher training for existing drivers
- Driver licence, eye sight and training checks
- Data recording, records retention and vehicle filing.
What does the audit consultancy service include?
- A full compliance audit of your current procedures. Do they fully reflect legislation?
- Identification of any aspects of the present procedures that need updating
- Production of a report and action plan within 7 days and maybe used as evidence to demonstrate compliance to the Traffic Commissioner.
- After sales support and advice (further site visits, documentation, tools and on-going consultancy services can be provided if required).
How long will it take and how much does it cost?
The audit normally takes around 2 hours and we charge depending on size of fleet and location.
Why You Should Use Us
Our aim is to keep compliance and legislation as simple as possible, to build solid foundations, be competitive and offer a plain English and exemplary service.
How do I get more information?
If you would like any further help, please don't hesitate to ask. Call 01273 670257/07967700121 or alternatively click here. We're here to share the knowledge!