FORS Silver Help
The perfect remote FORS help solution to easily gain your FORS Silver accreditation!
So you have just passed your FORS Bronze audit and you are wondering what's the next stage? Well, that would be to gain your FORS Silver accreditation. With TMconsultant, FORS Help Silver, we offer a guaranteed pass, online, help solution to gain your FORS Silver accreditation.
FORS Silver accreditation is the next step up from Bronze accreditation. It confirms that you employ good practice and comply with the requirements laid out by the FORS Standard.
- For Silver accreditation, fleet operators shall provide evidence for all accredited operating centres demonstrating that they meet the specific requirements for Silver
- Evidence must be submitted via the evidencing system
- Bronze accreditation must be valid for at least 45 more days at the time of submitting evidence for Silver accreditation
When you purchase the TMconsultant Silver Help package, you will have access to a dedicated FORS consultant who will guide you through the process from start to pass! We provide all required Silver policies, processes and risk assessment templates for your application which are downloadable after purchase. We will work with you (remotely on-line) to obtain the required information to complete the application. Once we have everything we need, your consultant will collate all the information and help you complete the online application.
The step up from Bronze to Silver does require additional staff training and vehicle safety equipment over and above the cost of the application and our services. You may or may not have this in place already. However, we will advise you immediately of any additional requirements needed for your V5 Silver application. (Please visit our Silver upgrade BLOG which explains this in more detail)
We will strive to turn your application around as quickly as possible. But there are some factors which can slow the application down and are out of our control.
- Depending on the number of drivers and the outstanding Silver training requirements, getting drivers booked in and trained to meet the minimum Silver FORS requirements can be a juggling act so as not to impact on your fleet operations
- Booking and fitment of the Silver FORS safety equipment to fleet vehicles. This can take time to book in at a convenient time, TMConsultant has partnered with AVR Mobile, please see the link below to get a no-obligation quote. (link to AVR mobiles site)
We offer a guaranteed pass with our FORS Silver Service, however, applications can be rejected from time to time. If this happens, we will analyse the feedback, work with you to rectify any major action points and cover the cost of the resubmission fee.
Whether this is an initial or reapproval V5 Silver application the cost is £775.00+vat. We will quote a separate price if your fleet is fleet is over 20 vehicles.
Here at TMconsultant we really enjoy what we do. We love helping our customers successfully achieve their FORS accreditations. Our team consultants are always on hand to assist you on your FORS journey. They are either FORS auditors themselves or hold the FORS practitioner certificate. We all have many years of FORS and compliance experience, so you can be rest assured you're in safe hands!
Simply click on the buy now button below. You will be taken to the shop cart, make your purchase and one of our consultants will be in contact with you shortly.
Remote on-line help
Access to a dedicated consultant
All required Silver policies, processes and risk assessment templates