FORS Help & Pre Audit Services
We offer a no fuss, easy and affordable FORS Help solution to help you attain your FORS Bronze accreditation.
It can be overwhelming for an operator when preparing for FORS Bronze. The huge amount of policy writing and preparation for you and your drivers can be, understandably a little daunting. This is why TMconsultant can provide you and your company with some much needed FORS Help to attain your FORS accreditation.
What is FORS?
The Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS) is a voluntary accreditation scheme that promotes best practice for commercial vehicle operators. FORS encompasses all aspects of safety, efficiency, and environmental protection by encouraging and training fleet operators to measure, monitor and improve performance. FORS provides accreditation pathways for operators of any type, and for those organisations that award contracts and specify transport requirements.
There are three levels to FORS, Bronze, Silver and Gold FORS providing progressive accreditation enabling operators to achieve exemplary levels of best practice.
FORS accreditation is about a culture change from which your business will only benefit. It's not just about compliance, its much more. Becoming a FORS member will help improve:
- Intercompany communication
- Workplace safety
- Increase efficiency
- Reduce costs
- Win more work.
How can TMconsultant help?
We provide a complete FORS Help Package including template policies, procedures, risk assessments, form and tools to help you get a head start on your FORS accreditation journey. We can also provide support right up to audit day!
Are you ready for FORS Version 5?
Yes we are! We have completely overhauled our FORS Help Package to fit with the new FORS version 5 standard.
Can you do all the work?
Well, the short answer is no. You will need to have a responsible person in place who directly manages transport operations. So, if you are a standard licence holder this is easy as it will be your transport manager. For restricted licence holders, you will need to appoint an existing member of your team. The same applies to nonoperator licence holders.
If you don't have a responsible person in place, let us know as we have a large database of external transport managers who we can put you in contact with.
Can I purchase documentation templates separately?
Yes, no problem.
Do you offer support?
With the FORS Help Support Package, we will be with you from start to when you pass your audit. This means you can email or call us with any questions you may have regarding your FORS preparation.
We only offer technical support when you purchase the basic FORS Help Package.
How does the FORS Help package work?
We'll provide you with your FORS Help Package or separate documents digitally. Once you have paid, just download and follow the instructions.....easy! Remember we're here to help if you have any problems.
Can you visit us to carry out a Pre Audit?
Yes of course. This will help you identify any shortfalls prior to your actual audit. The pre audit visit is essentially the same as a full FORS audit, so you will need the responsible person present and all evidence for demonstration. The visit also includes any requisite documents or the complete FORS Help package is required.
What happens once we pass the audit?
Attaining your FORS accreditation isn't the end of the story. You will need to implement your new policies, collect and analysis that all important data, should you wish to keep your accreditation.
What happens when we renew our FORS accreditation next year?
It is possible FORS may have issued an update to the Standard prior to your renewal. If this is the case, we recommend you get in touch as we can provide the update document template. We are also on hand to help run through the review status with you.
What's included and how much does the TMconsultant FORS Help Package cost?
FORS Help Package
- FORS Help Support Package - £549.00 - Everything you need including support
- FORS Basic Package - £350.00 - Everything you need without support
Existing customers updating from FORS 4.1iii
- FORS Basic Package - £175.00
Package elements sold separately:
- Operator Handbook - £250.00 - Mapped out to follow the FORS standard, containing all requisite policies and procedures
- Driver Handbook - £15.00 - Contains driver specific policies and processes. Also includes declarations, so the driver only needs to sign once!
- Risk assessment templates package, including 9 x risk assessments - £80.00
- Individual risk assessments - £25.00 each
- Fleet operator stationary and forms - £25.00 - e.g Organogram company chart template, driver induction tick list, toolbox talk record sheet and much more
- Individual forms - £5.00 each
- Fleet Operator Master Spreadsheet - £25.00 - used to collect data for FORS demonstration. Also includes semi-auto forward planner, fuel tracking and training matrix
- Individual policies and processes - £15.00 each
- Status and Review Document - £25.00 - A full breakdown of the whole standard including instructions and what evidence is required for FORS demonstration
- Individual policies - £10.00 each.
- Pre audit visit - £649.00 - Includes any requisite documents or the complete FORS Help package - This is essentially the same as a full FORS audit, so you will need the responsible person present.
- Pre audit phone consultation - First 15 minutes free - £75.00 per hour
- Audit sit in - £350.00
- Annual review visit - £350.00
- Annual review phone status - £110.00
Can you help with Silver?
Sorry, currently not. However, if you have the odd question we are more than happy to help.
Where can I get more information?
You can find useful articles and examples of our work carried out for our very happy customers here.
N.B The products we supply are generic templates and therefore it is your responsibility to ensure they are adjusted to comply with your company policies. We are in no way responsible for any operator failings regarding the FORS standard or current compliance legislation.