FORS Help & Pre Audit Services
We offer a no fuss, easy and affordable FORS Help solution to help you attain your FORS Bronze accreditation.
It can be overwhelming for an operator when preparing for FORS Bronze. The huge amount of policy writing and preparation for you and your drivers can be, understandably a little daunting. This is why TMconsultant can provide you and your company with some much needed FORS Help to attain your FORS accreditation.
What is FORS?
The Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS) is a voluntary accreditation scheme that promotes best practice for commercial vehicle operators. FORS encompasses all aspects of safety, efficiency, and environmental protection by encouraging and training fleet operators to measure, monitor, and improve performance. FORS provides accreditation pathways for operators of any type, and for those organisations that award contracts and specify transport requirements.
There are three levels to FORS, Bronze, Silver, and Gold FORS providing progressive accreditation enabling operators to achieve exemplary levels of best practice.
FORS accreditation is about a culture change from which your business will only benefit. It's not just about compliance, its much more. Becoming a FORS member will help improve:
- Intercompany communication
- Workplace safety
- Increase efficiency
- Reduce costs
- Win more work.
How can TMconsultant help?
As a qualified FORS practitioner, we provide FORS Help packages including template policies, procedures, risk assessments, forms, and tools to help you get a head start on your FORS accreditation journey.
What is the responsible person?
You will need to have a responsible person in place who directly manages transport operations. So, if you are a standard licence holder this is easy as it will be your transport manager. For restricted licence holders, you will need to appoint an existing member of your team. The same applies to nonoperator licence holders.
If you don't have a responsible person in place, let us know as we have a large database of external transport managers who we can put you in contact with.
Can I purchase documentation templates separately?
Yes, no problem. Get in touch and let us know which documents you would like to purchase.
Do you offer support?
We offer three support packages:
FORS Help Support Package
With the FORS Help support package, you can email or call us with any questions you may have regarding your FORS preparation up to your audit day. Just download the documents from our shop and then get in touch when you have any questions!
FORS Help Pre Audit package
With the Full FORS Pre Audit package, our FORS consultant will come to your premises and complete a pre-audit, a full assessment of your operational processes. This will identify any policy or process shortfalls which we then will help you implement to your systems.
FORS Help Bronze Documents Package
Our FORS Help Bronze Documents Package is a physical hardcopy package that is specifically tailored to your company and personalised to your business. This comprehensive set of documents is all you need to comply with the requirements of the FORS accreditation scheme.
What happens once we pass the audit?
Attaining your FORS accreditation isn't the end of the story. You will need to implement your new policies, collect and analyse that all-important data, should you wish to keep your accreditation.
What happens when we renew our FORS accreditation next year?
It is possible FORS may have issued an update to the Standard prior to your renewal. If this is the case, we recommend you get in touch as we can provide an updated document template. We are also on hand to help run through the review status with you.
Can you help with Silver?
We offer a fully comprehensive, guaranteed pass service with prices starting from £750.00 + VAT. See our FORS Silver page for more details.
Where can I get more information?
You can find useful articles and examples of our work carried out for our very happy customers here.
How much do the TMconsultant FORS Help Packages cost?
FORS Help Package
- FORS Help Support Package - £549.00 + VAT - Everything you need including support
- FORS Help Basic Package - £359.00 + VAT- Everything you need without support
- FORS Help Bronze Documents Package - £749 + VAT - Everything you need including a hardcopy
- Full Pre Audit Package - £1500.00 + VAT - Everything you need including one to visit you
Package elements sold separately:
- Separate visit - £375 + VAT
- Operator Handbook - £155.00 + VAT- Mapped out to follow the FORS standard, containing all requisite policies and procedures
- Driver Handbook - £155.00 + VAT- Contains driver-specific policies and processes. It also includes declarations, so the driver only needs to sign once!
- Risk assessment templates package, including 9 x risk assessments - £80.00 + VAT
- Individual risk assessments - £25.00 + VAT each
- Fleet operator stationery and forms - £25.00 + VAT - e.g Organogram company chart template, driver induction tick list, toolbox talk record sheet and much more
- Individual forms - £5.00 each
- Fleet Operator Master Spreadsheet + VAT- £25.00 - used to collect data for FORS demonstration. Also includes semi-auto forward planner, fuel tracking and training matrix
- Individual policies and processes - £15.00 + VATeach
- Status and Review Document - £25.00 + VAT- A full breakdown of the whole standard including instructions and what evidence is required for FORS demonstration
- Individual policies - £10.00 + VAT each.
- Annual review visit - £375.00 + VAT plus any updated policies and processes
- Annual review phone status - £150.00 + VAT plus any updated policies and processes
N.B The products we supply are generic templates and therefore it is your responsibility to ensure they are adjusted to comply with your company policies. We are in no way responsible for any operator failings regarding the FORS standard or current compliance legislation.